Solid State Physics, Crystal Growth, Materials Science, Microgravity Research, Growth of Organic Materials, Materials Chracterization
Office: 146 V. M. Chambers Bld.
Phone: (256) 517-1787
- A Versatile Technique for the Fabrication of PEDOT: PSS Films for Organic Solar Cells, Ashwith K. Chilvery, Ashok K. Batra, Padmaja Guggilla, R. B. Lal, and Raja Surabhi, Energy Science and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2012, pp. 6-11
- Studies on the thick-film organic vapor sensors based on binary metal oxides, A.K. Batra, J.R. Currie, M.D. Aggarwal, R.B. Lal, M.E. Edwards, A. Vaseashta, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials-Rapid Communications, Vol.3, No.2, 124 (2009)
- Solution growth and characterization of single crystals on earth and in microgravity, M. D. Aggarwal, J. R. Currie, B. G. Penn, A. K. Batra and R, B, Lal, NASA Technical Memorandum, 215187, pp 1-63 (2007).
- Impedance Studies of Polycrstalline Tin Oxide. James Currie, Ashok. K. Batra, Mohammad A. Alim, Manmohan D. Aggarwal, and Ravindra B. lal, J.Mat.Sci: Mat. Electronics, 18, 433-439, (2007)
- The AC Electrical Behavior of Polycrystalline SnO2, Mohammad A. Alim, James R. Currie, Ashok K. Batra, Manmohan D. Aggarwal, and Ravindra B. Lal, Proceedings of the Electrostatics Society of America (ESA) Annual Meeting on Electrostatics 2007, J. M. Crowley, S. Barringer, and R. Sundararajan edited, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, pp 51-55 (2007).
- Growth and characterization of rare earths doped triglycine sulfate crystals, A.K. Batra, Padmaja Guggilla, D. Cunningham, M.D. Aggarwal, and R.B. Lal, Physica B, 371, 210 (2006)
Page last changed: February 07 2013 16:14:48 Alabama
4900 Meridian Street, Normal, AL
Alabama A&M University
Campus Operator 256.372.5000
Graduate Admissions 256.372.5277